Friday, July 25, 2014

Mini Books



I believe these mini books are # 11.  I started making mini books with family history inside many "moons" ago to share with my family!   I have a long long ways to go before my list of "family" is complete!   Lots of mistakes with the facts but a starts so my relatives have a little idea of our descendants.  These last 2 books and boxes were fun to stamp and color!  Very busy but I really like how they turned out!  They do have "shimmer" to them and of course the picture didn't pick up that sparkle! Thanks again to Nika paper craft supply store in Windsor for the inspiration! 

'Tis the season!  Blueberry time!  This is the first cultivar ready;  "Duke"!  So I hope we will be picking berries for the next 4 weeks!  I have blue ray, blue crop and st. Cloud too!  Last year we lost so many to the birds! I have my fingers crossed!

Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment