Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Snowy Tuesday!

This was Nov 15, 2014
November 15.....our Winter started!  The pics from little different angle! That red dogwood in the left is those little sticks poking up in front of the pine on the below pic!
  
But the dogs are clean!  :)  And the woodpecker is at the feeder!



Holly Berry:  gift box

cheap water color paper with Nicholson's;  rose stamp: Kaiser craft ; die:  cherry Lynn sunflower , marian, sizzix and martha stewart leaf punch!

Holly Berry


Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

check out Nika's sale:


We can only laugh! Snow , snow and more snow! I'm okay with this! It is so pretty but my dogs are wild and ready to be doing something! Their walks to the lake! Tried this morning!  really don't like sinking to my  hips!  (I know weight plays a part too!:))  

Yesterday I received a call from a neighbour to ask permission to walk down to the lake. Awesome! And Sure! That is total respect! When I was a kid, I always walked up to my neighbour's house and asked permission to go swimming on his dock and to use his row boats!

Here is my thing, love my dogs to bits, I want my dogs to be safe and free on our own land since it is so so hard to find places to walk our dogs and know that they will be safe! Everything has risk but I try to limit my risks! The place we walk in Windsor, is stressful with people walking their out of control “aggressive”giant dogs! Then we were going to a place in Falmouth and the dogs found a bag of cat food and other stuff and the first thing I think of is not good! So we don't go there any longer! So here at home it should be good! Yes...no! fishing season ! Hunting season...... and a number of other seasons we won't mention!  Lets just say, I have found things that I should not have found and I'm so not impressed !  Things that may have been harmful to my dogs!  Respect!
We had a neighbour move in next door many years ago and thought it was his right to go hunting in our back yard! And to let his dog run at large and come visit our animals!  So I have trust issues!  I don't want to risk my dogs health; vet visits are too expensive!  My Tuesday rant! have a great day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment