Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall card



Finding a stamp that I had the color of markers for was a challenge!   I love these markers but I don't have all the basics yet!...brown and green pretty important in most of my stamps!   Anyway,  
stamp: tl12-scooter tilda from Magnolia rubber stamps     
Ink:  memento black
Spectrum noir markers:  
Cr10;. Bgr3;  cr11;  pp1;  cr8;  fs3;  eb1;  dr7;  pp3;  tn2;  bgr1



Dies:  cheery lyn cutest 3; happy birthday
Cuttlebug pumpkin,  cottage cutz boxwood vine wreath

Diamond PSX sparkles
Little bit of EB7 spectrum noir on a sponge applied to pumpkin and background paper.

I entered in this challenge with spectrum noir and Simon says Wednesday challenge anything goes.

Thanks for looking!  Have a happy Halloween!


http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-2/

3 comments:

  1. GREAT card ! That pumpkin is super fab and your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and details are fabulous, I love the die cuts :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought I had the word verification off....sorry! Hope I have it fixed now! Thanks again!

      Delete