Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

My package came!  My order from serendipity stamps! Thank you Serendipity stamps! 

So I was inspired to use my new toys to make my son's birthday card!  Love my new stamps! 

This stamp reminds me of my childhood!  Many days we spent at the lake rowing the boats! 
The dragonfly was in a grab bag;  love it too!

stamp:  1263H Rowboat and Dock
cheery Lynn Happy Birthday die.
spellbinders labels 21
Made a mess when I put the Happy Birthday on.....but it will do!
 Hope I did the stamp image justice!



Thanks for looking!
http://serendipitystampschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/sscb27-buttons.html

3 comments:

  1. I think that you definitely did the stamp justic! I love all the wonderful details, the dragonfly background, grommets with twine, button and the happy birthday die! Thanks for joining us in the Serendipity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ! I see why you love the stamp so much. Looking forward to taking the dogs to the lake next summer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get your new stamps. Love that you stamped your own background with the dragonfly stamp. This memory card is just beautiful! You did a wonderful job with the design and the coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Serendipity Stamps.
    P.s. I dont see any mess!

    ReplyDelete