Saturday, July 19, 2014

Viva Paper-soft-color Birthday card



Made this card last night and added the verse this morning, before we headed off to look at a truck for my son!  I got to visit a near by craft store in Truro!  I guess I was in the store for 30 minutes!  I was timed!  And I didn't buy anything!   Trying to make good choices! ( as if I need anything)!!!  My oldest 4 legged fluff ball had 10 teeth removed on top of our yougest dog had dental work a few months ago and their yearly check up last month!

Anyway on with the card!

I bought this paper-soft-color (blue,yellow and rose) at the last sale at our local craft store, Nika Paperart Supplies on Water Street in Windsor; NS Cananda.  It is very cool to use!  I do want more colors!  Brown and green are on my wish list....She has another sale starting this Wednesday, July 23;  Christmas in July!  The draft horses stamp was also purchased at Nika's last sale! 

Card:  4 1/4 X 5 1/2
stamps:
  • stampscape stamps;
  •  Ploughman:  Art-Kure
dies:
  • spellbinders; 
  • cheery lynn 'happy Birthday'
ink: stamp images
  •  coffee achival (love it!) 
inks for coloring:  quick!  (fantastic sticks)
  • Brilliance Thyme (love it!)
  • paper-soft-color yellow; rose and blue
  • Brilliance Poppy

Thank you for looking!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment