Monday, February 8, 2016

IO map background card


Quick card
quick coloring
I think the pictures
Show the process
Good or bad! 
:)

Thanks for looking have a great day

PS. Love this app on my phone!  Google is so awesome!

So my apologies that I don't comment very often on blogs because of my devices that I use for browsing!  I find the phone too small , my blackberry tablet  not very compatible with this technology!  Then In the evenings , the internet speed is just too frustrating to browse!  If that makes any sense and is valid excuse!  Sorry !

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful admire you for all the different techniques you try and excel with them . great masculine card . Too bad your internet is so slow you must live in the country .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out! What a great card - I think this would be great for a guy (or gal) but I'd probably give it to a guy since I find it hard to make masculine cards. Beautifully done! You have a lot of products I have never tried so it's fun to come here and see them! Sorry I have fallen behind in my commenting!

    ReplyDelete