Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Love my gelli plates!

It was -20 here this morning!  Not sure what it is now, a few hours later!  I have "holly trees" to make this morning; then off running the roads...... so I was able to play with my clutter until it got light enough to go outside to cut holly!  
Anyway,  hope everyone is doing well!
I received my IO order last week;  one of my new stamps was this stamp; D6925 Link.
At first I was a little disappointed with the size;  I need to put a ruler in front of me to have a visual and not be in a rush when doing this "ordering thing"!  But then again, I'm not an on-line shopper!
I really try hard to support our retail stores!

My stamping press..... metal base;  if I wanted to use magnets to hold down my paper.  
But the gelli plate works so much better!
My top plate of my stamping "press" is clear but those stamps that just don't want to stick;  I use my small gelli plate to use as the "adhesive" !  
Love my gelli plates!
Hope everyone is having a great week! 
Thanks for stopping!
Always in a rush! :(

Ps. Horse stamp is a PSX!  :)



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've had great fun creating beautiful backgrounds with the new stamp. I've ordered stamps as well and been disappointed with the size, I now remember to look at the measurements. Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and all the best in 2017! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete