Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Farm Market sale Nov 2018

I tried!  I sold one.  One that I really really liked! That purple or periwinkle one!   But at least I paid for my half of the table! 
SOOOOOO much time invested....to make the product....to stand there until 1:00!  The cost of the product,  the cost of gas to get to the sale, the cost of my vehicle to get us there and the table expense!  and I took my mother!   But at least I took the little loom and wove dishcloths the whole time! 

  Decided might as well just give the stuff away!  I don't drink....I don't smoke; I don't get out much!  I don't go to personal care places...besides physio!  I don't do dog sports or lessons any more....... crafts are my therapy!  so just give it to those that support me!  so that is what I did! 

Getting ready!

Market Day! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Health Happiness Kindness and respect!  

1 comment:

  1. Very disheartening and discouraging. Your display is gorgous, and you made beautiful handmade items, so sad that they were not appreciated that day. Better days ahead!

    ReplyDelete