Friday, November 8, 2013

JustRite challenge

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/11/justrite-friday-challenge-109-its-wow.html.

I was hoping to do this challenge, it is due Nov 13, 2013.  I thought about this challenge most of the week trying to come up with an idea.  Played with some techniques in the evening but was not liking my inspirations! My choices of JustRite stamps are limited but have a couple set from many years back! Limited selection is sometimes a good thing for me so I don't get too many ideas and come up with nothing which makes these challenges really good because it keeps my focus! Thank you Shona for giving that push...took a while for me to do this blog/ challenge!!!...  I guess I need to thank wirless broadband too since dial up was one of the reason that I never considered it! This wireless "highspeed" isn't much better but at least I can use my blackberry at home!  Next I guess a new up to date computer!  Mine is very very old!

Was shopping the other day too (great day! Tired dogs is always a good thing too!) and purchased more than a couple new dies with my gifts from my family! The good thing about B Day even though I really don't like to see them come! This getting old thing really bites! I really really hate that I need to wear glasses now to do my hand crafts! My Gram that I have to thank for my love of hand crafts always told us to "look after your eyes". She had very little sight in her later years and was unable to do what she loved to do! anyway on with this.... I guess I can type more with a real keyboard, bad for any of you that might come on here and read this!!!... still doesn't help that I'm grammer and spelling challenged! So my apologizes! took the pic outside; Hopefully the pictures picks up the slimmer! Likely not!  I think I like the finished card...lots I likely would do different but took way too much time getting it to this point and then posted!  Too many things that need to be done other than making cards and other crafts!  So this will have to do!  My try!

Card size: 5 1/2 inch square.
Ink used: VersaMark Dazzle;
Embossing powder: Crystal by stampendous.
Card stock: white shiny and plain white card stock; little piece of clear vellum.
Dies: spellbinders: majestic elements Adorning Squares; circles( not the correct size). Cherry Lynn: DL113AB small Exotic Butterflies; Elizabeth craft design dies: Congratulations; Impression obsession dies: IMP-DIE044 Hydreangea set die; IMP-DIE055 Leafy Branch.
Fiskars Punch butterfly punch.
Other: white twine; perfect pearls: Perfect pearl color; Smooch Spritz: vanilla shimmer. Viva Opac Gloss Gel (which put a teaspoon full all over the hydreagea not by choice!)

THANKS for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Well I think your card is just fabulous you sure aced the challenge . Love all the texture and layering . Sooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card; LOVE the "WOW" cards this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo ! You entered and it's GORGEOUS !! I knew it would be !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! I love your card. Great layering as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like it was an incredible amount of work, but the results are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You persevered and you created a gorgeous WOW card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a gorgeous WOW card. I love all the layering and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you like the challenge - it was for ME too! I love the way you used the stamps and took all that time to cut them out - WOW! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN Design and the Pretty Greenery!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete