Saturday, November 9, 2013

JustRite stamp

I have had these stamps for a while now, never really liked what I created with them!  This white on white challenge inspired me to try something with them!  I also used an embossing folder (the branch) that came in a set of embossing folders,  that I never liked!  the bird that was attached to the branch just didn't do anything for me!

Card size: 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
Ink:. Versamark. Dazzle
Embossing powder bridal by PSX.
Diamond PSX glitter
2 embossing folders
Stamp:


Just Rite-3~1/4" Round Stamp Set-Christmas Ornament






I don't have the correct circle size, so I hand cut the outer borders.  The inside circle I did use the spellbinders classic circle small die.

Cheery lynn merry christmas die too!

Thanks for looking!  (ps. I use my blackberry PlayBook for doing most all my postings!  So my apologies for my errors!)

And too cold to go outside to take a picture!  Trying to snow here most of the day!

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/11/justrite-friday-challenge-109-its-wow.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I really love all the layering and the Merry Christmas dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and festive! I loved those stamps!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete