Sunday, April 13, 2014

cleaning

I should have taken a before picture and an after picture!  I have a weakness for wooden boxes!  I purchased these many years ago with the intentions to paint them and likely give them away!  Last year I dug them out from my storage container and started to use them in my paper craft organization.  They worked well with organizing my many toys!  So I decided this year to pretty them up with paint!  It has been a very long time since I used my brushes and tole paints! I'm not a great base coater;  and some of the boxes were from the dollar store so not so perfect....but now they are so much more attractive than plain old boxes! 

so I have paints in one, inkagold in another.....flowersoft in another...pigments in the last one!  and 3 bottles of paint gone!  :)  Using what I have!  Makes me happy!  My clutter is getting slowly organized and spring is here!

 started raking today!  snow piles in the driveway are almost gone!

 Happy Sunday;  Thanks for looking!  Best wishes to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment