Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Cleaning

 I purchased this poly clay many years ago!  Was inspired back then to try when watching one of Faye's demos!  But never got around to doing/trying!  so with cleaning/ and our spring that has not come... trying to use what I have!

colored with perfect pearls.

I need some lessons on this craft! 



Card: 
This stamp set (rose) is one of the two sets that I came home with when I took my beginner course!  Awesome value for anyone that takes the courses at Nika's in Windsor.  You come home with stamps; ink; blending tools; colored pencils; card blanks; and more!  And learn lots!

Clear sets of stamps, have never been my prefered choice when it comes to stamps but they are now growing on me!  This one I have used so much since I got it!

card size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2

Stamps:
 stampendous:  rose branch border SSC1130
grest inpressions:  Heard you were a hurtin' puppy......feel better soon!

Dies:
cheery lyn:  B193 Humming Bird
marianne designs:  thinking of you
sizzix border die

colored with paints

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment