Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Toys!

A great Lady and an awesome friend gave me an envelope punch board for Christmas!  It is awesome!
Love it!  It would be on my list of thing of "must have!"  Corner rounder was always a "need" item.  I So love products that can be used for more things!

I also got for Christmas a new cutter/ scoreboard in one; by Making memories. purchased at Nika's in Windsor.   (I have the both types of score boards now!  :)  Like them both!

This hobby is great but I always have a mess!  And I keep adding to my "clutter"!
crafting is therapy; mine, body and sole!

I'm very very lucky!  I have a great family and friends.  I am
Thankful for all that I have, all that I can do and all the people and 4 legged critters that are in my life.
Life has lots of ups and downs;  new chapters and endings!
I'm glad that I had been a motivator for a few people in 2014.

   Everybody has "something"!
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Thank you!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment