Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gel printing plates

Versatex ink, gel plates, stencils, brayer, chipboard

So much fun! 

Use as a stamp too! 
The sympathy card I posted earlier, the stamp was raw rubber, so I used my gel plate to make it into a stamping block!

Turn all those ugly colors of chipboard into cool embellishments!

While making a background print.

Or to color our die cuts with ink! (We all have paper/ card stock we don't like). The geli plate holds the parts !

Gel plates are an awesome tool!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am not familiar with this product but I have heard of it and it looks like fun! You've made some gorgeous designs! Thanks for the info on where you got the flower shaper... awesome! Can you please remind me of the brand name as I want to add it back on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete