Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy December; My "rotten" boards!

Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing great! 
I'm on here, as always, for a quick post to share!  :(  :)  Sorry, I'm always in a rush!
This is the first time I  have turned on my computer in likely a week!
Have lots to do!  As everyone!  :)

Wasn't in the mood to make more cards and have my gifts almost ready to go for today's deliveries!


I have been working on "rotten" boards!  The first one, I started many months ago!  Didn't really know what I was doing/ how to go about doing it so was a huge learning curve!  The finished product I was really happy with!  :)  And that doesn't happen often!  :)  I have to credit my friends for giving me the confidence!   Pointing me in the right direction and giving me knowledge and inspiring!  Many thanks to Pam and Nicole! One friend seen it all thru the process and helped and then I had the courage to take it to Windsor and show my other friend!  Then I showed the admin at the place that I often visit for the last 8 years of my life!  :) 
She was inspired for a gift idea but it needed a Hawk!  So, that weekend my boys were working so I started on the second! 
They were so much fun to make!

 I hope I inspired you!  Thanks for looking! 
Love stampscape!  some stenciles and PSX stamp! (the verse;  no idea the brand)
 Lots of coloring tools!  :)
Lots of texture, sparkle and shine!  









Have a awesome day!  :)  Wishing everyone Health and Happiness!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow and more Wow! These are so beautiful! I wouldn't even know where to start! You are so talented and creative! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete