Sunday, February 22, 2015

Gelato 3-D Rose

Stamped the rose image 6 times on water color paper;  embossed with clear powder.
Quickly colored with gelatos!
cut out the petals and leaves; shaped/tooled each piece.
using silicone to apple all the parts of the flower!  (didn't have clear!)
But was distracted when cutting the petals and lost track which ones I already had cut!   So not the best job on my 3 D creation!  Wasn't really a easy image to return after ???too many years to "paper tole" method with!  The green base is a bit bright but I think I like it! A finish off with a peel off sticker butterfly!

Well,  peel off stickers!  On Thursday, I never seen so many peel off stickers!  I tried to stay away from them every time I went in to the store!  Well,  I Looked!  Big mistake! It was a Wow day!  I love peel off stickers!  Nika Art store has lots!  Those little words, horses, tea, flowers, Asian, french words;  lots of peel off!

Thanks for looking!  have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. When the weather (and roads) get better, I'm going out to visit and I want you to teach me this card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete