These stamps are so cute! One of my cards was inspired by this card maker in
Her blog is http://melsartjourney.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you Melissa
I used a pre cut card;
- background hand cut the circle cream paper (using the negative space from the die cutting for my template);
- stamped kaiser craft stamp : with coffee ink
- White card stock: gorjuss stamp: coffee ink; hand cut; colored with pencils ( Bruynzeel ) (I think!)
die cut :
- die-namites "bird song": brown card stock
- impression obsession "hydreagea die" flowers only : kaiser craft designer paper
- memory box "butterfly" : brown card stock
most all of these products were from Nika's Art store in Windsor!
She is on pinterest and facebook now!
It is another snow day here in Nova Scotia! For clean up!
Loving winter? Not so much! tired of all the added work!
Snow shoeing is even hard! I was heading up to feed the birds and cats at the top of the hill; I couldn't even get out of our own back yard; hip deep with the snow shoes on!
So I walked up the road and snow shoe in the lane!
Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great day!