Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Urban Stamps

Gorjuss!
 These stamps are so cute!  One of my cards was inspired by this card maker in
Link  Australia!
Her blog is http://melsartjourney.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you 
for inspiring!



I used a pre cut card;

  •   background hand cut the circle cream paper (using the negative space from the die cutting for my template);  
  • stamped  kaiser craft stamp :  with coffee ink
  • White card stock:  gorjuss stamp:  coffee ink;  hand cut; colored with pencils ( Bruynzeel ) (I think!)


die cut :

  • die-namites "bird song": brown card stock
  • impression obsession "hydreagea die" flowers only :  kaiser craft designer paper
  • memory box "butterfly"  :  brown card stock

most all of these products were from Nika's Art store in Windsor!
She is on pinterest and facebook now!
facebook link
https://www.pinterest.com/nikapaperarts/

It is another snow day here in Nova Scotia!  For clean up!
Loving winter?  Not so much!  tired of all the added work!
Snow shoeing is even hard!  I was heading up to feed the birds and cats at the top of the hill;  I couldn't even get out of our own back yard; hip deep with the snow shoes on!
So I walked up the road and snow shoe in the lane!


 Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a great day!
           


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design the little girl is sweet. I read your previous post about the theft, how awful that people do that, it's so morally wrong. Take care,Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice love the detail..and a huge thanks for your awesome words on my blog love the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete