Friday, February 6, 2015

Gelatos and paper Artist

It is a snow day here in Nova Scotia;  school is cancelled!  However, it is absolutely beautiful outside now!  Sun is shining and the snows is hanging on the trees! However, it is  hanging in the driveway too!  So I need to stop "playing" and get out and work!

 So I'm trying to make it a quick post!
I came home yesterday with so many awesome toys!  I went and made a Valentine card with a Ladies group in town,  the organizer gave me a thank you gift certificate to Nika Paper Art store!   So I have a new die set!  I just love it!  Thank You!
I also love a tool my friend gave me before Christmas;  spellbinders Tool'n one.  I use it on a little mat of thick packing foam?  Pulling in one direction!  It works great! (and use wax paper the first time thru with a new die helps too!)
Colored the image with gelatos!
 (With my paper,  I applying the gelatos direct to paper, little here, hit and miss; then with a brush using reinker medium to move the color around on my paper;  water warps it too much because of the type of paper I have!)
 Nika now carries Gelatos!
  I already had mine from my other favorite store,  Rubber Carousel in Dartmouth!  I miss them all so much!




 I think this craft is the addiction!   So hope the pictures are worth a thousand words!  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful winter white day!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card I can see how you would love your new die it's gorgeous --who makes it Weim

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!! That die is gorgeous but that stamp is coloured beautifully and is definitely the focal point of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! The die is by Paper Artist.

    ReplyDelete