Monday, February 2, 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge - Sparkle & Shine

I picked a piece of paper up last week at Nika's in Windsor;  Thought it would be perfect for my Hydrangea die from IO!
I'm hoping to enter in the challenge at IO - Sparkle and Shine.
IO Link
It certainly is sparkle and shine outside this morning!  -18 and snow on the way!  :)
Die cut the hydrangea 3 times;
Leafy branch Die
Hand cut the butterflies from the pattern paper.
There is sparky and shine all over this background paper !
But my photographic skills didn't quite capture that element!
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the hydrangea looks 3D I can see the sparkle and shine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Love how the flowers and butterflies look 3 dimensional! Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The Kaiser craft paper for the die cutting was so perfect! didn't need to do the add on little flowers! Very quick! The background pattern paper was Mariposa stack! Love that paper! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARRGGG !! This photo really doesn't do this amazing card justice. We are going to have another talk about that. Your work is too good to not be photographed better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS
    I wouldn't growl if I didn't care ! ;D

    ReplyDelete