Wednesday, November 25, 2015

For a Friend!

Very Rushed  with lots of mistakes! :(The sun is shinning and it is a beautiful day and I have way too many things to get done!  But most of all the dogs need their walk! 

So would like to enter in the 

JustRite Friday Challenge #129 - Say Something Nice

 link 

Just Rite stamps
pan pastels
gelatos
water base markers
versamark ink
amplify pen
stickles

Thanks to Just Rite for inspiring and having these challenges.

Also Thanks to my friends for the motivational push to enter!    Sorry I didn't do the greatest stamping job!

Thanks for stopping bye!  Hope everyone has a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I love your card - the little mug us so cute and so are the candies! I like how you added the white dots! Very cool background you made too! I am not familiar with this stamp company - will have to check them out! Sorry I haven't emailed lately - now that I have some of my mojo back I am trying to work on some stocking stuffers and gifts - need to strike while the iron is hot haha! Hope you are doing well, my friend! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete