Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday

Been outside weeding and planting!  and more pumpkin planted, Pumpkin for my dogs!  :)  So quick post so I can play with the geli prints before supper!  I have an idea with the hydrangea to try!  :)


Pansy and rose stamps:  hollyberry house (from Nika's in Windsor)



Last night I used my new flower shaper tool;  makes life pretty quick for shaping the petals!  :)  Like it!  (colored watercolor paper/die cut:  with water soluble pastels; distress ink and tattered angels mist)


Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Shellie! I enlarged the photo to get a closer look! I particularly like the two middle ones! Beautiful! Your flowers look fabulous too - your new shaping tool works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very beautiful, I also enlarged the photo to get a closer look. The flowers indeed are also beautiful. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete