Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rain Day Wednesday!

Good Day!  :)  It is "wetting" outside so I get to "play" inside today!

What a mess I have made!  But I have had fun making it!  So hoping I can be quick with my post!  Soon off to get supper on the go' !

Gelli Arts printing plate!  How cool!  Monoprinting!  Used my old delta paints and extender!
No master piece but it still was fun!
Can't wait to get the new inks that Nika http://www.nikapaperarts.com/  has in her store to try!  I like that shine effect that they give!  But another day I might try my glass paints!  They have the finished look to them!  So time will tell!  :)




Stamped the image (Hollyberry House) with archival black and cut it out!  

So another new product to play with!  Water soluble Oil Pastels!  They are so awesome too!  Did I say how much I love all these "tools"?
My little blending tool is the dollar store foam sticks cut to my desire!  Dip it in water.....or not!  
FUN!

Not finished!  But it was fun and thought I would share since I don't know when I will get back on here!

I also made some boxes today!  I didn't take a picture of them......I should have!
So so easy and very useful!  Nika's store has so many ideas!  She is always demoing her knowledge
and tricks!  She'll show you too.... if you go to visit!  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on my blog reading! This looks amazing! Your background looks wonderful! Beautiful rose too! Hoping to go for a visit to Nika's this summer!

    ReplyDelete