Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Baby shower

Well this is a common posting!  It is snowing again here in Nova Scotia!

Anyway my boys went off to work as normal!  So I got a baby shower card made to put with my gift that I picked up yesterday!  I'm so liking what Nicole at Nika's and I came up with for our gift to my special cousin!  All about preserving memories!  Making a print of my child's hands and feet was always on my list of things I wanted to do.....but never got it done!  So these products that I have in her gift, I hope with inspire her and make it easy to record the memory!

So this is the card I came up to go with our gift;  the card blanks and matching envelopes(to the right in the pic) are from Nika's box of many pre printed!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment: