Monday, March 9, 2015

IO: Farm

New Challenge... Think Spring!

This is the new challenge at Impression Obsession this month.  

When I think of spring,  I think of the "farm"!  
So .... so much to do!



It was colored with gelatos......It needs something else in the corner but I didn't have anything IO to inspire me!  The wheel barrel or something!  And my sediment dies are not IO so the result... "un-finished"  :( !  Thanks for looking!  Have a great day! (PS. It is snowing here again!)

  

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your beautiful card! The colouring is soft and striking! I think it stands alone! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is wonderful, and it makes for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thought you had the Greetings set, but you are welcome to use mine!

    ReplyDelete